What is Love

Girlfriend: hey hubby
Boyfriend : Hey bbe
Girlfriend: I wanna tel u sumthng
Boyfriend: ummmm okey shoot
Girl: Plz promise me you wont be mad?
Boyfriend: was little bit nervous,he then asked.. are u telling
me or not ??? With high tempter.
Girlfriend: (she started to cry) I, I,I, I, I
think , I think, I think am pregnant.

Boyfriend:WhaAaaaaaat??,
How??? (with a high temper)
Girl: yeap i missed my periods I am
pregnant
Boyfriend: you gotta be kidding ryt?
Girlfriend: Oh bbe how could i joke with such thing??
(the boy dropped the phone & the Girl cried a
lot thinking she lost him for good, she even thought of committing a suicide.
after 30 minutes she then hears a knock at the door when she opens up boooooooom it was her
b.f ,kneeling on the door
Boyfriend: 200 billion stars,
7continents ,196
countries,
9planets, 9 Provinces, 3 Capital
cities and I had the privilege to meet
such and sophisticated,intelligent, motivated, inspirational
loving women like you.
Babe let me correct you , you are not pregnant..
We are pregnant, we are
both responsible for the baby.
The love of my life.
will you marry me ???
Does these kind of guys still exist?
Ladies do you wish to date this kind of guy ?
Guys how many of you can do this ?
This is really love
Me Casperjoe can do this


Post a Comment

0 Comments