Why honey is a beauty must-have


I am obsessed with honey ..The reason isn't far fetched .It has saved me on many occasions.I discovered the amazing beauty benefits of honey last year and since then,it's been my constant beauty companion. it’s loaded with nutrients, antioxidants, and healing compounds It works like magic ...Just make sure it's pure!

Here are my 5 favourite ways you can use honey to beautify your skin ....
1. Gentle Exfoliator
  Mix honey and Baking soda(you can buy that in any store)... Splash your skin with water, then gently rub the paste on your face or body in a circular motion. Rinse well.

2. To Fade Scars
Do you know Honey lightens the skin and marks ?Just mix one teaspoon raw honey with one teaspoon coconut oil or olive oil. Apply and massage with the tips of your fingers in a circular motion for one to two minutes. Place a hot washcloth over your skin, and let sit until cool. Repeat daily.


3.Clear Acne
This is very simple and easy .Honey contains anti-inflammatory properties will calm redness and irritation.Just Apply a dab of raw honey to affected areas, and sit for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with warm water.

4..Lighten Skin
One of my favorite mixtures which works wonders especially after I've been in the sun for too long.I make a mixture of lemon juice and honey .Wash my face with soap and water, and apply .I let it sit for 30 minutes and rinse off ..My face becomes instantly bright  .

5.Body Scrub
Now this is my absolute favorite ..When I want to rid my entire skin of dead cells and make it shine bright like a diamond,I rely on honey,sugar,lime.I mix enough quantity to go round my skin.Wash my skin with a sponge and soap to open pore, then scrub mixture on entire skin...Rinse off and your skin would be so smooth,supple and have that deep glow..

Remember,all this doesn't count if you use adulterated honey.Always go for raw honey.Preferably from local vendors..Thank me later when you wake up flawless like Queen Bey..

Post a Comment

0 Comments